I found it!!!

That's right people! I have finally found my motivation! It was hidden under a big steaming pile of crap! And just when you think life is too hard...something happens that makes you count your blessings, suck it up, and move on. This month there have been many of those count your blessing moments...the first big one is that our friend was accidentally shot in the foot and now has a below the knee amputation scheduled for Thursday... the second is that my sister-in-law's step son was hit by an oncoming car head on (on the interstate) and is in critical care. How could I not count my blessings that I have a wonderful family, and although my health is not as good as I want it to be, I have 2 legs, and can breathe air on my own...so I am starting my running program! Holy Crap I hate to run! However, I have always wanted to run a 5K and hope to by next spring. I have already signed up for a 1mile (I know all you runners are laughing at me) race later this year. Go me!

2 comments:

Jenny H said...

Yay for you!!! Great job with the running. You will be surprised how quickly you adapt...that spring 5K will feel too far off! I am happy you are blogging again.

Merle said...

Thanks for the invite. I love seeing pictures of you all. Especially the little one. I was wondering what you were doing looking under that pile of crap? LOL Hahaha I am so funny. I am glad you found it! Would you recommend that everyone do that? Hahahaha Well, I have no room to talk since I don't have a blog. I'm lucky to get on Facebook now and then. I love you guys. I enjoy looking at your blog.
Uncle Merle