Hailey has 3 teeth popping through right now-so she gets super grumpy at times. I don't care what people (some dr's) say she gets a fever from teething and yes, tylenol helps. She's suddenly hit a growth spurt and I think caught up to the "norm". She went from 3-6 month clothes to 12 months in a month! Now I have to go find a new car seat-what a pain in the butt! You never really know which one will actually work properly if you get in a wreck. Anyone have any suggestions? Alright- I know I update on Hailey probably more than most of you would like, but she's my world right now. I seriously need some adult interaction!

Only 25 days until March for Babies! Hopefully the weather will be good, and Hailey will cooperate in her stroller. Thanks to all of you have donated something! If you want to donate you can go to my website www.marchforbabies.org/4_Hailey.

I don't have a good redneck story today, but let me tell you about this...
One of Chris' days off we were cleaning out the garage. We had Hailey out in her sit and spin thing until she got too tired to handle it. So I took her in for a nap.. well since it was empty and we had so much junk out in the driveway we seriously had ten people stop and ask if we
A. were having a garage sale
B. throwing out the exersaucer, if so they want it
C. Is there going to be anything else for sale
D. How much for the chair (the folding chair I was sitting in) and the baby stuff (the only baby stuff was the exersaucer.
I guess I would not be brave enough to stop at someone's house and ask how much for the junk out front. I didn't realize there was such a demand for junk for sale. I guess when we do have a garage sale we should do pretty good.
I love the redneck life! Not.
Yes, we are still thriving in the Utah win over Alabama. Go Utes!

1 comment:

Jenny H said...

Oh Joc,
She is looking more and more like you as she gets older. Such a beauty. We miss you guys - hope to see you sometime before Hailey is 16:)