Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
I hope you are all wearing your green-or getting a great BIG pinch! In celebration of the holiday I have added a little green to today's picture.
Hailey (besides hair) is getting teeth! Although so far I think teething crankiness is by far so much easier to deal with than 24 hour colic. Not to say that it is easy by any means. Chris has finally taken a few days off here and there and today he is at home! I wish we could say we are going to do something fun and great, but I think today's project is cleaning the garage and pest control.Oh- ha ha- Here's a little redneck story (sorry no pictures):
We went to a restaurant here in town the other night and had to wait a few minutes for them to clean the table. Anyway, in walks this man about 280 lbs in pretty snug overalls that barely held in the beer belly, the sleeves cut off his t shirt so you could see the mighty arm pit hairs flying in the breeze, and yes I think he had a tooth. I never really knew people dressed this way in public until I moved here and sometimes it just makes me laugh. Another example: dining at Pappy's Pig Pit-ummmm doesn't that sound appetizing? All I could think of when I saw that sign is the farmer with arm pit hair hangin out for the world to acknowledge. I'll tell you this... it's always the pits that have the best BBQ! LOL I'm such a city girl!
Have a wonderful day y'all!

1 comment:

Jenny H said...

Deakon has the same seahorse, and loves it. Abby picked it out for him this past Christmas.
I"ve had to take it out of his crib in the night, or else it wakes us all up when he rolls on it at 2:30 am!!
Cute pic.