Those baby blues!


Sometimes I wish I could see the world just as Hailey see's it-simple. She always has a smile in the morning, and it seems she can see your soul with those baby blues!


ROLL TIDE!!!! The Iron Bowl is next week! #1 Alabama will play Auburn- this game is huge! Tickets are selling for around $900.00 for nose bleeds! And one of Hailey's favorite activities is watching football on TV. She gets so animated during the game and sometimes Chris and I miss something because we're too busy laughing at Hailey. At least she's starting out right. I'm still keeping up on my Utes! They aren't doing too bad this year and I wish I could get to a game. Maybe next season! Here's a few pics of what happens in a game!

This is intense!


What are they doing?


This is getting good!

1 comment:

Jenny H said...

So, it's looking like a possible Bama/utes BCS game matchup. Maybe even New Orleans??? Maybe would should visit in a month or so. ;) then Blair can show you the hillarious shirt he wore to the game yesterday.