SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

Hailey slept through the night at 12weeks for all of maybe 2 weeks. This week both Hailey and I have been sick and there has not been much sleep for her or me. I had a Dr appt today and I talked him into giving me a B12 shot-and I have to tell you, it's great! Hailey has her 4 month check up tomorrow, so I'm anxious to see how much she weighs.



We bought Hailey a bumbo chair today while we were up in the "city". She sits in it like a pro and watches TV with us. It's fun to see her want to see everything, I can't hold her toward me anymore. I always have to hold her facing forward or it looks like she'll break her little neck looking around.


Oh yeah- for all you needing a redneck fix: the shopping cart lady came back by the other day! This time she didn't have patio furniture, instead she was pushing a giant stuffed tiger (like you would win at Lagoon). You have to look close to see her in this picture. (I didn't want to make it to obvious I was taking her picture-again.)

No comments: