They Live!!!!







We decided that this year we would plant a few tomatoes and one squash plant. They looked beautiful and were doing very well-until Hailey was born. They died pretty quickly (so we thought) and were taken over with weeds. About two weeks ago Chris took out the weeds and gave it some water and miracle grow. Well- it's a miracle they started perking up and now are full of tomatoes!!! These have to be the most resiliant plants ever. Alright, so this may not be exciting to anyone else, but for someone who spends all day with a crying newborn-I think it's great. Next year some of Chris' friends want to plant a big garden in our yard. I don't know if that's a good idea. I think I will end up keeping it up, and they'll take all the stuff.



So we tried to follow the prophet in planting a garden, knowing good and well that I can kill anything. It's a good thing Hailey's tough-to put up with us.






No comments: