No More Car Seat






Hailey only sleeps for long periods in her car seat. She has since the first day we brought her home. I suppose it's because it snuggled her up, rather than feeling lost in the crib. Lately with her reflux she has to sleep sitting up- so the car seat is what works around here. But last night I went into her room for her 1:00 feeding, she was making a few little sounds but not crying-anyway she had wiggled her way down the car seat and had fallen on the floor! Poor baby!-It didn't seem to phase her though. So now it's the crib and she isn't sleeping as well. Maybe she'll get used to it soon. I miss the car seat.

1 comment:

Shell said...

I just happened across your blog so I hope you don't mind my comment. My 2nd son was like that and there are a couple things that worked, one you can buckel the car seat to keep her in, two prop up one end of the crib with books (or something) I always put the car seat in the crib but that wouldn't keep her in if she wiggled. Propping him on his side with a rolled receiving blanket seemed to help also.

She is cute I hope you don't mind the comment.