Happy Mother's Day Week

Happy Mother's Day week to all the mothers out there. I'll soon be joining the club.
I've had more and more people ask about the pregnancy so I think I'll address it today.
My body loves being pregnant. It's corrected a lot of issues that I've dealt with over the years. I've heard over and over that I was lucky not to have morning sickness. I think of it this way... I think God knew I needed some time off from throwing up and feeling horrible. I haven't had to deal with any of that since being pregnant, and I'm certainly hoping it doesn't come back after I give birth! Of course I was tired during the 1st trimester, and during the 2nd trimester I felt like I could run a marathon, I've never felt better. I'm just into my 3rd a few weeks and still feel pretty good. I think I'll sum it up like this...

Things I love about being pregnant...
Finally- having a big belly is beautiful.
I feel better than I have over the last few years.
I always have the excuse, "I can't lift that I'm pregnant"
Taking an afternoon nap is ok.

Things I don't love so much about being pregnant...
Get out of my way I gotta pee!
Do I look like Buddha to you? Quit rubbing my belly!
Questions and advice are ok to a point, and then not so much.
Do you smell that?

Chris and I are so excited for our baby girl. We have been told countless times that it would be nearly impossible to get pregnant, so every day I learn to enjoy something new about being pregnant and am enjoying my time.

I have to give Congratulations to Monica and Sonny! Beginning a new foundation for disabled children with Mona Vie. Over 100+ documented cases from physicians and families that this juice has reduced medical bills by helping these children with issues ranging from respiratory to neurological recovery and will now be covered by medicaid in the state of Florida!!! I admire Monica's constant fight for her son from the day he was born. She knew he deserved a better life, and that no one including our legislation would tell her that he was not worth keeping. His life matters! It has made a difference in so many people's lives. Including mine- I truly believe I would never have been able to experience my pregnancy miracle if they hadn't reached out to me. Congratulations and good luck!

No comments: