Nothing New Here

Since I haven't caught up on this thing in weeks I guess I better give you all a little update...nothing new! Hailey is growing so fast and out of her clothes at record speed. I think she really will finally catch up to "normal" by one year. She weighed 14 lbs at her 6 mth check up the beg. of Jan.-finally into the 10th percentile! The past week or so she has taken to solid foods like a champ! But man-can't wait for the diaper days to be over! Her favorite places to be are in her jumper or exersaucer (?) thing, and being held by her daddy. Hmmm-for being so busy I really don't have anything interesting to say today. Well, I went to basketball homecoming at RS (where I used to be their athletic trainer) they were playing WCA (where I also worked as their athletic trainer). I learned two things... parents and athletes do miss me and did appreciate the work I did, and I have never been so sure that quiting my job to stay home was the right thing to do. (I should have known that already, but it's good to get confirmation). Well-Hailey's up and at em from a nap so that's it for now!

1 comment:

Merle said...

Always good to hear whats going on and how that new little baby is doing.