EEEEEEK!

Here's your redneck story of the month:
You know, I thought I sure have toughened up when it comes to bugs and snakes and critters since moving here, but this is just...well...
I went to scoop out some dog food for Saint yesterday, I had just gotten my hand in the bag when I saw and felt a mouse jumping on my hand! EEEEWWWWW. Needless to say, poor Saint didn't get fed. I called Chris who said he'd take care of it when he got home. I thought he'd take the bag outside and be done with it. Chris had other ideas, he grabbed his pellet gun he just got for Christmas and took care of it-shooting the thing in the bag of food! So I figured we needed to go get a new bag of food for Saint that didn't have mouse stuff all over it, "no, I'll just scoop out the part that has blood on it and it'll be fine." Uh, no. I insisted we go get a new bag of food since the mouse had dug it's way through the entire bag.
So there it is... you know you married a redneck when you just scoop bloody mouse guts out of the food you feed your dog. Yuck!

2 comments:

Merle said...

I'm with Chris on this one. Why waste dog food?

Lea Scott said...

Saint might enjoy the extra flavor.