More Quiet Book

Here are some more of the quiet book pages I have made.
Camping page. IT LIGHTS UP!!!

And inside is a friendly BEAR!

Go Fish! The fish are attached with magnets so you can actually fish!

On the Farm. The farm building is an "I spy" bag that can be removed to play with.
The star has a list of all the animals (farm animals of course) to find.

Matching colors with Yo Gabba Gabba! The Gabba friends are also finger puppets.

Potato Head. Parts for Mr or Mrs.

The mailbox. The flag moves up and down.

And even gets Christmas cards!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Jocelyn that is honestly the cutest quiet book that I have ever seen! Did you make up the patterns for the different pages and did you have a pattern to go by? I would love to have a project like that for my hopefully someday grandchild. BTW Hailey is honestly the cutest little girl ever. What a sweet little princess!

Jocelyn said...

I don't have a pattern. I just looked up online to see what other people have done for ideas and then threw it together. Google oopsey daisey, they have some patterns, I think that's where I got the mailbox from.

Anderson Family said...

How exactly do you get the fishing page to work. Is the magnet in the pole? How are the fish attached to the page?

Courtney@Booksnboys said...

I freakin' LOVE the barn ispy page! That is really creative and cute!

lilybet said...

What is the filling in the barn book?